Cleaning Equipment for Hire
View our range of cleaning equipment for hire that will help you get the job done!
HIGH PRESSURE CLEANER
Application: Use to clean down oily dirty services with high pressure dirt killer nozzles. Cleaning of trucks, house walls and roofs. Can be used to clean paving and building waste material like plaster on sensitive areas.
• Durable stainless steel frame • Water filter • Current overload protection • 5m power lead • Shock absorbing buffers • Brass pump head • Ceramic–coated stainless steel pump pistons •Continuously adjustable pressure control • Dry–run safety • To- tal–Stop system • Starlet trigger gun with safety catch • Dirt killer rotating nozzle lance with stainless steel nozzle protector • 10m Steel double braided high–pressure hose
Superior heavy duty motor with outstanding durability.
–Large trigger switch with a lever for lock–off and lock–on.
– Low vibration rear handle with soft grip for more comfort and control
– Rotatable rear handle can be posi- tioned to suit most cutting and grinding operations.
– Protects work piece from scratches. Large rubber tool rest.
– Double Insulation, Torque Limiter, Soft Start and Carry Case. Tool does not come with depressed centre wheel.
Application: The Predator has a combination of unique features that make it easier to operate, clean, maintain and service. View lid: Quick check for foaming and easy access to cut out filter for cleaning. Top mounted vacuum tank: Ensures that operators empty dirty water before refilling solution tank, reducing stoppages for bucket work during cleaning. Ensures correct volume of water used per cycle .All solution is recovered without activating cut out, thus preventing over recovery and vacuum motor damage.
Solution tank capacity : 40 L Vacuum tank capacity: 40 L Vacuum motor rating: 2400 W Weight 45Kg